Monday, October 8, 2007

Mid Semester Review

1/8 done. A few thoughts:

I can do this. Im not half bad, but not half good yet. This place changes your standards. It would be nice to talk to someone about something not advertising related. I haven't left Richmond city limits yet. There are some people that piss me off. There are some people that amaze me with their talent. I like Richmond. I won't live in Richmond after I'm done. The more time spent at Adcenter does not equal good work. Im getting better at Ping Pong. I am learning about time management. I can see what the teachers are trying to do, but am too stubborn to act. It only feels like I've been here a week, when its been more like 12. It would be nice to know some people outside of Adcenter. I can't imagine how I'd find these people with my schedule. Writing a blog is addicting, and intimidating, especially when you know your mom is reading. I don't know if this is the life for me, and thats the way I like it. I've become a harsher reviewer of work. I take criticism better. Im still a bit of an asshole, but working on it. Im tired and sick, but not even close enough to quit. I need some of mom's home cooking for Thanksgiving.

Ahhhh.... Week 7 begins.

No comments: