Monday, October 1, 2007

I now know the definition of work.

I didnt work at all through undergraduate. Im not being modest. I did good work, I graduated with good grades. But that was not work. This is.

This week has been a nightmare. I've never had to work this hard and it's a scary feeling to work hard for the first time. I don't sleep well, eat well, exercise. I'm grumpy moody and frustrated at the same time. But the best part of it is that I'm starting to like it.

I spend 14 hours a day sometimes in those four walls down the road, and then come home and work some more. I wake up and read client packets on the way to school, and then repeat the process.

This process is insane. Its like mentally sprinting at all times. And for the first time ever I like it. I can see why adcenter students do well outside. We don't know how to stop or how not to finish a problem.

I now know the definition of work. Now all I need is to know how to make great work.

1 comment:

Apple Juice said...

You're beginning to like it? You're becoming a true advertising guru. Your work is great. Keep at it. :-) I don't think I could ever forgo sleep.