Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday at 10 am.


Im here in the middle of another meeting. This time for Circuit City. Talking about price reduction measures to compete with Best Buy. I should be in bed or watching Transformers in my pajamas with Cheerios, but instead I'm here.

I got a drunken call last night from San Francisco at 2:30 am.

"Hey!! Why aren't you out? It's Friday!"

"I'm busy. I have meetings tomorrow."

"Ahhh thats too bad. Ok miss ya bye!"

It's hard to explain what's going on here. There is always, and I mean always work to do. It's suffocating and exhilarating at the same time. You could be 15 minutes away from work that will land you your first job or 9 hours away from coming up with nothing.

I'm addicted to it but hate it so much as the same time. I guess its ok. But the worst part is that Don Just aka. "The Silver Fox" beat me at ping pong. Damn, he's even good at ping pong.

No comments: