Sunday, February 10, 2008

100th Post - Hip Hip Hooray!

I never thought I would make it to 100. But damn if this blogging isn't addicting. I have been pretty erratic but at least I feel its a good blog. For my legendary 100th post I thought I would cover a topic familiar to all advertising professionals and students: Failure.

Below is a picture of my "Failure Wall."

I've begun to post all my ads that fail on the wall in front of my computer. A good reminder that for every one that works well there are probably 25 behind it that never work. I'm still waiting for that one winner sadly.

Its frustrating to not feel like your needle isn't moving creatively. I've talked to alot of people and got the same response. Its a long uphill battle.

Hopefully by the end of the semester there will be some brick left, because filling this wall is not something I look froward to.

No comments: