Thursday, October 2, 2008

Almost there....Come on.....


So admittedly It's been hard being back. Not that its tougher or confusing or new. No its all me. My lazy ass has been unmotivated, as I've blogged about before. But I've finally turned a corner and now feel like I'm back in school again.

Sure it took 6 weeks but who's counting. Well the teachers are. There definitely feels like a little bit of the: "Come on guys, time to get moving" feeling coming from the school. But im definitely not the only one to feel a little lack of motivation.

It is a good feeling to be getting work done again then staring at blank screens. Hopefully this won't stop.

So I look as today as the beginning of school. With only 26 weeks left until I'm done. Its time to get this shit rolling and get out of Richmond!

No comments: