Thursday, September 13, 2007

Im surrounded by beer!

Now most people would say that would be a good thing. I unfortunately do not. The next two weeks will be beer concentrated. No i have not decided to become an alcoholic. I have two separate projects regarding beer.

The first is a 30 second spot for Bud Light. Sure I said: "this will be awesome. They're so easy to make, just hit someone in the crotch, show some beer, and cut away!" Wrong. These are actually alot tougher than i thought. Since they've done everything already, its a war of "What haven't they done." Here's my favorite for comparison.



And on top of that, I've got Corona. Simple again right? Beach + Half naked woman = Corona Ad. It would be if I could do that. But I have to reinvent Corona. Thats very difficult considering that people always look at Corona as a vacation, beach beer.

Im learning slowly that advertising is finding the one chink in the armor that hasn't been found and attack it. Well I haven't found it yet but I will, hopefully.

No comments: