Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big day part one.

Tomorrow is Recruiter Day. We have over 100 people coming to look through our blood sweat and tears. Its very exciting to be done but also damn scary. This is probably as far as I can take my education, unless I suddenly get a hankering to try something else. I'm on my own. In a bad market, with jobs and companies cutting at every turn.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I think if you can make it in bad times, you should kick ass in the good times. As long as you have the work to back it up of course. And I think I do.

Its interesting to look at 42 pages of work which constitute 2 years of your life. Most authors could get 300 pages plus, or a painter produces a masterpiece, we get 42 pages of work.

I hope the recruiters enjoy the work as much as I had putting it together.

No comments: